MASTERelectricians and ECANZ Workmanship Guarantee
General Terms and Conditions
Thank you for employing a MASTERelectricians member of ECANZ to carry out your electrical wiring work.
In choosing an ECANZ MASTERelectricans member you have obtained the added advantage of having the workmanship quality of our member guaranteed by our organisation up to a maximum value of $10,000 for a period of 12 months at no extra cost to you. All that is required of you is that in the even of a complaint against the workmanship you first take it up with the contractor concerned and, if you do not recieve satisfaction contact ECANZ with invoice details and a detailed description of the complaint. ECANZ will then have the local Branch Guarantee Committee investigate your complaint. If the committee assesses the complaint as valid it will arrange for the work to be rectified up to the maximum value of $10,000
Terms and Conditions*
1) The Guarantee applies to the standard of workmanship only.
2) ECANZ' liability is limited to $10,000
3) The Guarantee does not cover defective materials. These are covered by manufacturers warranties.
4) The Guarantee does not cover any occurance which would normally be covered by public liability or other forms of insurance.
5) The Guarantee will be invalid if alterations are made to the contrcat work without the knowledge and agreement of the original contractor.
6) The Guarantee is valid for twelve months from date of completion of contract work.
7) During the twelve months Guarantee period, the Guarantee is transferable to subsequent owners of the premises where the contract work has been carried out.
8) The Guarantee does not apply where the contract works have not been completed or paid for.
9) The Guarantee does not apply to appliance repair work.
10) The Guarantee does not obviate the rights of the customer under the Consumers Guarantee Act.
* For the full set of terms and conditions please call ECANZ.